We are Olga and Danil. Traveling is a big part of our lives. Albania exceeded all our expectations and captured our hearts after our first trip. And we found ourselves in a hospitable, open, and safe country where there is relaxation for any budget.
Understanding and forgiveness:This travel guide is not a commercial project created by a team of two. I apologize in advance for any grammatical errors, typos, or other mistakes in the articles that may “hurt the eye.” I am often asked what language I learned in school. I learned English, but apparently it doesn’t help me much :).
Our team does not have proofreaders, journalists, or professional writers. We all do it the best we can. A titanic amount of work has been done to create this travel guide, and we are happy if we helped you in your journey to Albania.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask:
- In the comments section of each article
- You can write to the email address: email@example.com
- Or even on Instagram: gigglytravel_
We do not charge for conversations, all information is free 🙂
I also recommend some really cool travel guides for countries around the world and neighboring projects:
- Montenegro – the country of black mountains!
- The Dominican Republic — a paradise on the Caribbean.
- Maldives – a place where you can swim with sharks and manta rays.
- Qatar – An Eastern Fairy Tale.
Wishing you unforgettable travels and new discoveries on the map of the world!