An article featuring a ranking and and selection of all inclusive packages to Maldives island resorts. While it may seem easy to choose one on your own, it’s important to know the nuances and factors to consider when selecting a package tour to the Maldives. I will briefly discuss the pitfalls to avoid and provide a list of highly recommended all-inclusive package tours to ensure a heavenly vacation.
It will be difficult for you to plan your dream trip to Maldives without these websites
Table of Contents
All Inclusive packages to Maldives: what to consider when booking
Here are some important points to keep in mind when searching for an all inclusive packages to Maldives, especially if you’re willing to pay for a luxurious experience.
- Hotels with 3 stars or less are usually located on local islands. Only 4-5 star tours guarantee a stay on a private resort island.
- I highly recommend choosing the All Inclusive package, as prices for food and drinks at the resort can be exorbitant, and you’ll save money in the long run. Tourists often purchase “breakfast only” packages and end up paying $150-200 for each dinner on the resort.
- If you see “Soft AI” listed in your tour package, it means that everything is included except for alcohol. Alcohol is also expensive at resorts (a bottle can cost $100), so be sure to pay attention if this is important to you.
- Check out our detailed article on how to choose the perfect Maldives tour package to avoid disappointment.
Important note:Package tours are sold for both local islands in guesthouses and luxurious hotels on private resorts. Here are some popular local islands where tourists often buy tours because they’re cheaper, but then become disappointed when they find out it’s not a resort: Maafushi, Guraidhoo, Thoddoo, Mathiveri, Ukulhas.
Be sure to read our article to learn about visa requirements and entry regulations for the Maldives, as travel agencies may not provide this information for you.
Rating of best all inclusive packages to Maldives
Here’s a selection of top-rated all inclusive tours to Maldives, featuring the most deserving and popular resorts. Click on any price to explore hotel descriptions, reviews, photos, and to adjust dates and nights.
- Additionally, we offer an article to assist you in choosing a hotel: “Top 10 Best 5-Star Resorts in the Maldives.”
Important note:Click on prices!
Luxurious 5-star tour to the Maldives with Adaaran
The ultimate luxury at the best hotel in the Maldives: Soneva Fushi
A fabulous five-star stay at Robinson Resort for a reasonable price.
Hard Rock Hotel, located just 20 minutes away from the airport in Male by speedboat
One of the most popular resorts among tourists is Sun Island
Below are links to the largest package tour aggregators in the European countries. They all offer 24/7 customer support, installment payment options, and insurance against non-departures.
If you’re looking for a resort island and the prices are too high for you, we recommend our review of “Top 10 Best 4-Star Resorts in the Maldives,” as our previous article only included 5-star tours.
In conclusion, all-inclusive tours to 4 and 5-star hotels in the Maldives guarantee the vacation you’ve always dreamed of. Your own bungalow on stilts or a villa on the beach, a private pool, a pristine beach, a turquoise ocean, and thousands of palms await you when you purchase almost any package tour.
Resources to help you plan your dream trip to the Maldives
- Flight tickets and the best deals
- Hotels and guesthouses on any island: Booking
- Tour packages (from budget to luxury): Expedia
- Comprehensive insurance: EKTA
- eSIM virtual SIM card with internet package at the same price as in telecom store in Male