We are Olga and Danil. Traveling forms a big part of our lives. The Maldives captured our hearts from the first day. The diversity of the underwater world is rare, with mantas, sharks, turtles, and glowing plankton, which is difficult to find anywhere else. A vacation on the Maldives is rightfully called paradise, as it is a piece of heaven on Earth.
To be honest:This guidebook is a non-commercial project created by a team of two. I apologize in advance for any grammatical errors, typos, and other flaws in the articles that might “hurt your eyes.” English is not our native language, but we try our best to write properly and be as clear as possible.
Our team doesn’t have editors, journalists, or professional writers. The creation of this guidebook required titanic effort and we are happy to have helped you in your travels to the Maldives.
Feel free to reach out to us with any questions:
- In the comments section of each article
- You can send us an email at email@example.com
- Or even on Instagram: gigglytravel_
We don’t charge for our conversations, all information is free 🙂
Also, I highly recommend some amazing travel guides to countries around the world and neighboring projects:
- Montenegro – the country of black mountains!
- The Dominican Republic — a paradise on the Caribbean.
- Albania – Unique Balkan Charm.
- Maldives – a place where you can swim with sharks and manta rays.
Wishing you unforgettable travels and new discoveries on the world map!