4-star hotels in the Dominican Republic are one of the most popular accommodation options. Many tourists choose this option because of the low cost and high level of service. In this article, I will highlight important points to consider, provide ratings of 4-star hotels on Dominican Republic resorts, and share other information.
Table of contents:
- 4-star hotels in the Dominican Republic: what to look for when booking
- Santo Domingo hotel reviews
- 4-star hotels Punta Cana and Bavaro
- Best hotels of Puerto Plata
4-star hotels in the Dominican Republic: what to look for when booking
Have you already acquired your tickets and are in the process of selecting a hotel, or are you still in search of a pre-arranged tour? Here are some elements to keep in mind. Of course, the first line, “all inclusive”, and the view from the window are important and you already understand that. But in the Dominican Republic, there are two more aspects that are always present in five-star hotels, but not always in four-star hotels.
- The presence of air conditioning. Not all rooms in four-star hotels have air conditioning. However, the climate and humidity here are such that without it, it can become stuffy, especially during the night. If the temperature drops to 20 degrees Celsius from November to March, it’s comfortable to sleep without air conditioning. But in the summer months, its presence will make the vacation much more pleasant.
- Following the link, ratings of the best hotels in the Dominican Republic, with prices and reviews of tourists.
- If the room does not have air conditioning, then a ceiling fan will always be present.
- And the second point is the presence of a safe in the room.
- No matter how much they pump about security in the Dominican Republic, in fact, not everything is so bad here. But you definitely need a safe in the room. Although locals do not recommend: leaving money in a safe, carrying large amounts with you, not using ATMs.
- And the question is, where then to store the money?
- And about safety in the Dominican Republic today, read in a large article at the link. And remember that today the Dominican Republic is not the same as it was 10 years ago. Yes, there are some moments here that are not usual for us, but in general, everywhere is safe for tourists.
4-star hotels in Dominican Republic: ratings
Let’s start with the capital of Santo Domingo. Usually tourists come to Santo Domingo for 1-2 days, walk around the Colonial Zone and see the cool sights. And staying in a 4-star hotel in Santo Domingo is a great idea.
It is important to know:Below all ratings will be dynamic. This means that you can click on each hotel, see photos, read reviews, check prices for your dates, and so on.
4-star hotels in Santo Domingo
Complete database of Santo Domingo hotels
Bavaro – the most popular resort in the Dominican Republic
Punta Cana Resort
Complete database of Punta Cana and Bavaro hotels
Excellent resort in the north of Puerto Plata
By the way, about the resorts of the Dominican Republic, you can read the link. The article will help you understand which ones are, how they differ, and which resort to choose.
And below is a selection of excellent hotels in Puerto Plata and the surrounding area, there will be not only 4 stars. And just those options that you need to pay attention to. Read an overview of the city and its attractions in the article: what to see in Puerto Plata.
Read about the best beaches in the Dominican Republic in a separate review, the article can also help you decide on the choice of a resort.
In conclusion: 4-star hotels in the Dominican Republic make up a huge list of more than a thousand resorts. Among them is exactly your version of the dream. The list above was only a small part. And where to look for more great options for hotels, villas, bungalows and apartments: see the links immediately at the end of this article.
Have an incredible holiday in the luxurious resorts of the Dominican Republic!