Everything about the best hotels in Montenegro, you will find a description, rating, reviews and photos. I will tell you about the features that you need to keep in mind when booking hotels. Of course there will be prices and more. In Montenegro, the choice of hotels is huge in any price category for travelers with any budget.
Table of contents:
- The best hotels in Montenegro: general points
- Rating of the best hotels in Montenegro resorts: seaview, all-inclusive, private beach, 5 stars
- Travel Tips
It will be difficult for you to plan your dream trip to Montenegro without these websites
The best hotels in Montenegro: general points
Whatever good hotel you would book a room in, there are some things you need to be prepared for:
- There is no central heating and hot water supply in Montenegro. And in general, especially during the off-season and in winter, no one heats apartments, hotels and rooms. +19 – +20 in a residential area is considered a standard temperature here.
- If there are no problems with hot water, there are boilers everywhere
- then the landlord solves the problem with heating. Most of the time it’s just air conditioning.
- In expensive and best hotels in Montenegro, most often they put a central heating boiler, but this is rather an exception.
- And also, like in many Mediterranean countries, tile is used as a floor covering in Montenegro.
- It is practical and easy to clean
- Keeps the floor cool in hot weather
- But when there is no heat, the room becomes like a refrigerator.
- Bring warm socks with you, especially if you are cold-sensitive.
Good to know:There are much fewer All Inclusive hotels than B&B hotels. But there is no need to be afraid of B&B hotels, there are many food and drink venues in Montenegro. Cafes where you can have a heavy dinner – at every turn. Most of them offer Montenegrin cuisine, while hotels usually serve standard European cuisine.
All about the insanely delicious traditional cuisine of Montenegro.
I recommend reading two very useful articles:
- The best beaches in Montenegro.
- Where is it better to spend your holidays in Montenegro or which resort to choose.
Rating of the best hotels in Montenegro resorts: seaview, all-inclusive, private beach, 5 stars
And now let’s move on to the rankings. The best hotels in Montenegro are presented with dynamic rating. This means ratings, reviews and prices are automatically updated daily and are current as of the date you are reading this article.
Tip:You can click on each hotel, see photos, read reviews and descriptions, as well as find out the price for your dates.
The following hotels will be presented in popular tourist resorts:
The best hotels in Budva and the Budva Riviera
By the way, 8 km from Budva there is one elite island hotel where wealthy people rest. At one time, Serbian tennis player Novak Djokovic went to rest here on his honeymoon. You can only enter the island if you are a guest of this hotel.
- Overview of the island of Sveti Stefan and the hotel, how to book a room, how much it costs (spoiler alert! the cheapest room from 1000 euros per day. But in 2023 hotel is closed).
The best hotels in Montenegro in Kotor
Here are a couple of details:
- If, in addition to relaxing at the hotel and on the beach, you plan to travel to interesting sights of Montenegro, then it is better to look for a hotel in Budva and the surrounding area. It is convenient to travel from Budva to any direction of the coast.
- And if you don’t even plan to leave the hotel, its location is not very important.
- For those who want not just a vacation in a hotel, I recommend considering renting a yacht. And not for a day, but for a week. And go sailing along the Montenegrin coast, and maybe to the uninhabited islands of neighboring Croatia.
- The article on the link is all about yacht charter in Montenegro: prices, where to book, what to expect.
- Everything about package tours to Montenegro, where to book and what is the package-holiday industry in this country.
In conclusion: the best hotels in Montenegro do not make a rating of 1000 lines. There are far fewer of them. However, here you will find options for yourself and your family.
Resources to help you plan your dream trip to Montenegro
- Flights at the best prices with discounts
- Car rental in Montenegro (cheaper – only by bus):
- Hotels and apartments all over the country: Booking
- Tours, excursions and activities (including extreme ones):
- Comprehensive travel insurance: EKTA
- eSIM virtual card in Montenegro
- Taxi and transfers from Montenegro airports: Intui.Travel